We started in 2017 as a humanitarian, self-funded research project to help retailers grow their digital maturity and become more sustainable. This led to the building and patenting of the world's most efficient and accurate AI-technology for stores and malls. We are proud to be collaborating with leading retailers and experts worldwide.
As our sales rep, you will join our multicultural, remote-first team with a highly appreciated product, making a difference in the retail world. We strive to be one of the best and most stimulating places to work at. Join us to be part of that journey!
Some of the perks worth mentioning a little extra are a competitive salary, a company laptop, meetup twice per year and 35 paid days off. We’re also always open for training and seminars to improve your skills.
About the role:
As a Senior B2B/SaaS Salesperson, you will:
- Be responsible for identifying and establishing business relationships with potential clients.
- Drive the sales process from initial contact to closing.
- Conduct product and service presentations to potential clients.
- Handle negotiations, quotations, and contract renewals.
- Work closely with marketing and product development to ensure that we are delivering value to our clients.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in B2B or SaaS sales.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English.
- Experience working remotely and the ability to independently drive your own projects.
- Strong communication skills and a sense for good customer service.
- Experience working with retail clients.
- Background in the retail industry.
- Experience in prior successful sales roles
- Familiarity with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies.
- Company laptop
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom to work in an office or remotely.
- Great Scandinavian company culture with multi-cultural influences.
- Work together with some of the world's leading experts.
- Solve problems for some of the best brands in the industry.
- Twice-a-year meetups
- 35 paid days off annually
- Open opportunities for training and seminars to enhance your skills
If you are ready for the next step in your career and want to be part of a company that values innovation, collaboration, and its employees, we look forward to your application.
Meet Kasper, one our Senior B2B/SaaS Sales Representatives in Denmark:
"Working in sales at Indivd has been an incredible journey so far. Our product makes a tangible difference in the retail industry, and being a part of that is truly rewarding. I've had the pleasure of connecting with various business leaders, all grappling with a common challenge. The satisfaction that comes from not just meeting, but vastly exceeding their expectations with a solution they couldn't have even dreamed of, is unparalleled.
Our team culture is supportive and collaborative, fostering an environment where you feel part of something greater. The diversity in our team brings different perspectives to the table, which I believe adds unique value to our clients.
What makes it truly exciting is that our product is highly appreciated by our customers. Their feedback and seeing the positive impact we bring to their business keeps me motivated and passionate about what I do every day. It's more than just a job - it's an opportunity to make a significant difference and grow professionally."