We started in 2017 as a humanitarian, self-funded research project to help retailers grow their digital maturity and become more sustainable. This led to the building and patenting of the world's most efficient and accurate technology for stores and malls. We are proud to be collaborating with leading retailers and experts worldwide.
As our UX designer, you will be joining our multicultural, remote first product development team. We strive to be one of the best and most stimulating places to work at. Join us to be part of that journey!
Some of the perks worth mentioning a little extra are a competitive salary, a company laptop, meetup twice per year and 35 paid days off. We’re also always open for training and seminars to improve your skills.
· Responsible for information architecture
· Create wireframes/prototypes
· Test designs for usability against standards such as WCAG.
· Good experience with customers within the EU/USA
· Good experience in Figma
· Hungry and interested in learning new things
· Interested in working closely with customers and users
· Good at communicating
· Support to our marketing roles
· Film/Photo for use cases, interviews with customers/partners, etc
· Graphic design
· Experience drawing data visualisations
· Experience in design systems
We are a hybrid business offering full flexibility. Employees can choose to work in an office environment, remotely or a mix of the two. Apart from scheduled meetings you also get flexibility in setting your work schedule.
- Company laptop.
- Good competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom to work in an office or remotely.
- Great Scandinavian company culture with multi-cultural influences.
- Work together with some of the world's leading experts.
- Solve problems for some of the best brands in the industry.
- Adopt the latest tech stacks on the market
- Design a revolutionary system
- Meetup with the entire team twice per year.
- Possibility to learn new things and attend trainings, seminars and conferences.
- All official holidays off
- Paid personal leave