As our senior backend python developer you will be joining our multicultural, agile, product development team consisting of experts from all over the world. We are a hybrid business offering full flexibility. Employees can choose to work in an office environment, remotely or a mix of the two. Apart from scheduled meetings you also get flexibility in setting your own work schedule.
With our patented AI driven platform we gather insights for owners of stores, shopping malls and other areas. Simply put, we're using sensors and AI/Machine learning to gather insights about customer behavior in retail environments. We do this without invading anyone's privacy. It's like a sci-fi movie, but in real life ;-)
Don’t worry if you are new to AI and ML, our RnD team has your back so you can focus on building scalable and reliable backend using Python and Django.
We strive to be one of the best and most stimulating places to work at. Join us to be part of that journey.
Some of the perks worth mentioning a little extra are competitive salary, company laptop, meetup twice per year and 35 paid days off. We’re also always open for training and seminars to improve your skills.
As a Back-End Web Developer you will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Django REST
- Object Oriented architecture
Additional valuable experience:
- Team lead
- Big Query
- Apache AirFlow
- gitlab CI/CD
- Self organizing
- Team player
- Relaxed personality
- Not being afraid to speak your mind and come with suggestions and feedback.
- Company laptop.
- Good competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom to work in an office or remotely.
- Great Scandinavian company culture with multi cultural influences.
- Work together with some of the world's leading experts.
- Solve problems for some of the best brands in the industry.
- Adopt the latest tech stacks on the market
- Design a revolutionary system
- Meetup with the entire team twice per year.
- Possibility to learn new things and attend trainings, seminars and conferences.
- Paid twice per month
- All official holidays off
- Paid personal leave